Please complete this form with information regarding your Data Subject Access request.
If you require guidance on this process please click the link below:
Below is a brief description of the type of request:
- Right to Be Informed (Info request): the individual is seeking information that should have been provided to them in the privacy notice, or the notice itself
- Right to Erasure (data deletion): the individual is requesting that their data be deleted and/or ‘forgotten’
- Right of Access: the individual is seeking confirmation that their data is being processed; access to, or a copy, their data, or other supplementary information
- Right to Rectification (update data): the individual is claiming that their data is inaccurate or incomplete, and is requesting that it is rectified
- Right to Data Portability: the individual is requesting a reusable copy of their data, or to have the data transmitted to another entity
- Right to withdraw consent (opt out): the individual is seeking to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data
If you would like to request your child education record please complete this form stating the child’s name in the additional information and select the Right of Access request.